Monday 23 March 2009

So of my Major Arcana, I have the Moon, the Sun, Judgement and the World left to do, but my minor arcana are going like the clappers! :D I've got the sword suit completed, and I have an idea about my Pentacle suit as well, though the wands and cups are remaining elusive. The court cards will be left til last though, methinks. I really do NOT understand the court cards at times. :/

I also did a 16 card reading, a spread called The Endless Maze. It was actually quite insightful, though there was a couple of cards that have me drawing a blank. I'll go back to the reading tomorrow though, see if things make sense, and then do readings for the two cards, see if that helps me to understand them better. :)

So I'm spending the evening playing the sims, as my back is agony again, and I just want to not have to think about things...

No comments:

Post a Comment