Sunday 8 November 2009

I've got the Legacy of the Divine Tarot!

*grins massively* I've been wanting this deck since I first saw it on the Ciro Marchetti site, and I finally have my hands on it! :D It's so beautiful, I can't get over how amazing it is! :D

I also managed to have a shower on my own for the first time in months, and while it did wear me out massively, I do feel that much better, now that my hair is clean. It's not going to happen often, being able to do it on my own, but it was something, which is the main thing. I need to save up to get my hair cut, and coloured as well I think, I want to have some red put into it in time for Winter, it'll warm my appearance up, and getting it cut will mean that it'll be easier to look after my hair. I just don't have the strength to keep it long, unfortunately.

In the meantime, we're getting there with money, though I've had to put £30 aside for taxis, seeing as I have my medical assessment on wednesday, and my return to work meeting on the tuesday, and I will NOT be able to make it on my own. Tuesday I won't have Mike with me, either, which, to be honest, I'm really nervous about. However, he has to work, which is more important, as it gives us money for food! :D

Our TV is buggered, so we're concentrating on Final Fantasy XII, Mike's auto-levelling with Negalmuur, so I get to play Sims, which is taking an age to load, but so worth it. :D I download far too much for it. :P I can't actually think of anything else to put, so I'm going to just share the New Deck Interview I did, which I got from the tarot forum I go on: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=44573

1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? Nine of Wands – “You can use the strength you have in reserve” – No matter how tough things might get, I will be able to turn to this deck to help find ways to keep going, and get past the barrier in my way.

2. What are your strengths as a deck? Six of Wands – “Enjoy the recognition you deserve” – This deck will tell me when I’m doing the right thing, and when I’ve made the right choice, and encourage me to continue to make the right choices.

3. What are your limits as a deck? 0: The Fool – “Forget everything you know, head out into the great unknown” – I believe that the deck will expect more from me than I am able to give at this time, due to having ME.

4. What do you bring to the table -- what are you here to teach me? Ten of Coins – “Appreciate your roots and resources” – The deck will help me to re-connect to my spiritual roots, and also to make the most of the resources at my disposal.

5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you? XIV: Temperance – “Learn by trial and error” – I should be prepared to make mistakes, and learn from those mistakes, allow myself to grow as a result of them.

6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
VIII: Strength – “Feel your vitality, power, and gentleness” – I will find that my self confidence will rise from use of these cards, especially in my intuition and spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment