Sunday 1 November 2009

Happy Samhain

It's the first day of my new year, and it's pouring with rain outside. I'm glad though, it's cleaning away the past year, so that this year can start again. :)

Not that much will change, Mike's got uni work, and Final Fantasy XII to play, I have my cards and artwork, and Final Fantasy XII to play, people to try not to shout at. :P Ah well, we get through. :)

I was going to do a ritual, light candles, welcome in the new year, but I was far too drained/exhausted to contemplate it, unfortunately, but there's always next year. In the meantime, I'm going to attempt to wash my hair today, though I'll most likely have to get Mike to do it for me, because of how little strength I have today. I don't even think that I would be able to get my hair clean, but a friend needs me to go to uni with her tomorrow, for moral support, so I don't want to go looking like a grease monkey! :P And after that it'll be a case of getting the chain and charms afterwards as well. :)

What else is going on? Other than feeling REALLY crappy today, more so than usual, nothing really. I did add a couple of lads to Facebook, and I hope they add me, as I always got on with them. Unfortunately I then lost touch with them when I changed course, and then lost my phone with their numbers in. :( So keep your fingers crossed! :)

Again though, I'm too drained to do a reading, I can't even focus on Final Fantasy. I have a sneaking suspicion, what with a bunged up nose, sore throat and headache, that I've caught another bug, that Mike probably brought home from training day yesterday. He won't catch it though, he never does, the jammy bastard! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment