Saturday 3 July 2010

So much has happened lately - my big sister got married again, to a guy called Shaz. She seemed so happy, I was pleased to see. As well as that, I've finally got my kitten, a beautiful silver tabby called Bran (welsh for Raven, which oddly suits him). I also have two new decks, the Shadowscapes Tarot and the Renaissance Tarot by Helen Jones. I really like both the decks, though they'll be hard to read with at times I think, with how I've been lately...

In the meantime, Mike has decided that if he is able to get a 2:1 at uni, he wants to go down the University Lecturer route, so we've been looking at various places for him to do that. He needs to get an average of 75% in each module, which will be tough, but I believe in him. And then we can move back in together, which I can't wait to do, to be honest. I've been really missing him, and I'm happy when I'm around him, and I've not been happy for some time. :( I've tried to ignore my unhappiness, but it's just getting worse and worse, and I can't ignore it anymore. I have no idea what to do about it though. :(

I just want to feel like me again, to be honest, I miss that person. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment