Friday 4 June 2010

WOO HOOOOO! INTERNETS!




WOOO HOOOOOOOO! I cannot express just how relieved I am to finally have the internet back. I've missed it so damned MUCH! Things haven't been great, the DWP is screwing me over big time with regards to benefits. I pass out in public, I have pains in my hands that mean that I can't lift things, and would drop things if I was holding them, I can't walk more than three minutes, and that's slowly. And yet I'm not a danger to myself or others. What horse sh*t!

On top of that, I have deteriorated health wise. However, I keep on, no sense in giving up, life doesn't work like that. :) So I keep on, keep doing what I need to, hoping that I don't collapse at any point.

Mike's being amazing as ever, he is truly wonderful, and I don't know what I'd do without him at times. He's trying to sort out taking me to Devon so that I can see my big brother and his partner and their kids, I haven't actually seen them in years, and I've missed them so much. Now I just have to wait for that brother of mine to phone back with information about b&bs for us to stay in... That always seems to be his problem, he doesn't EVER phone back, the git. :P

In the meantime, I still love this house, and I'm taking over the conservatory so that I can have a crafts area that isn't too hard to get too (I can't get up to the top room, too many stairs). So I'm going to transform the conservatory into a crafts room, as well as the kitten's training room (I'm getting a kitten soon, and it's the only room where she can be shut in while she's being housetrained.

I am apprehensive about how my housemate will deal with it though, as it's been very much her house, rather than our house, she's using TWO rooms as her bedroom, and pretty much all the decorations have been done by her. I feel like I have my bedroom, and that's it. It's why it's so important to me to have the room available so that I don't feel like I have to hide away upstairs. If I hadn't been feeling like this, I'd not be going ahead with this decision. However, I still am a bit nervous about it.

So I used my Llewellyn Tarot, and pulled five cards, no positions

Five of Wands, V - The Hierophant, XVIII - The Moon, Two of Pentacles and King of Pentacles

The Five of Wands says to me that she's not COMPLETELY OK with the idea of the conservatory being "my" room, even though I've said that it's a sharing room, but that I'll be doing my artwork down there. However, the Hierophant suggests that she will go along with it to be fair to me, as she knows that she has got more space to do things in than I do.

The Moon tells me that she might hide how she's feeling from me, to make things easier, but occasionally the five of wands thoughts will be more visible than she realises.

Then you have the Two of Pentacles and King of Pentacles. The Two of pentacles says to me that she will eventually be able to weigh up the pros and cons rationally, and see that the room isn't for ME on my own, but for the both of us to make the most of, as at the moment, it's a dumping ground for all our broken TVs and things that we don't want. The King of Pentacles says to me that she will be be happy with the new practical use for the conservatory, and will get as much use out of it as I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment